A honey dipper is a utensil used to drizzle honey in tea or on bread.
Straight from nature, the natural shapes and slow-grown designs inherent to our olivewood kitchenware elevate prep work and create a statement when used to serve and display.
- Food safe
- Do not put olivewood in the dishwasher
- Do not soak in water
- Hand wash with mild detergent and warm water
- Dry Immediately with a lint-free cloth
- Oil with olive oil once a month, or once a week if used frequently
- Material: Olivewood
- Completely natural
- Made in Tunisia
Use and Care:
• Quick and extreme changes in temperature could cause thermal shock causing your stoneware to crack.
• Do not preheat stoneware and do not place wet stoneware in the oven.
• Do not use on the grill
• Do not place dense, frozen food items on Stoneware.
• Do not place hot stoneware directly on a cold surface as it may cause cracks, use trivet or a towel and let it cool down to avoid such cracks.
•The use of sharp utensils may leave slight scratches. A few options can help you remove them; rub your dishes using a good scrubber with baking soda, cream of tartare or a scouring powder (Bar Keepers Friend) with water.
•Disclaimer: Gharyan's products are handmade by ceramists, one at a time. As such, they're all unique in their own ways and you might spot a small fingerprint on the base, or the imprint of the grid onto which they were placed when fired. Please note that these are the mark of true craftsmanship.